Sunday, November 22, 2009

Keeping Austin Weird...


So I decided to "keep Austin weird and went there last weekend to see John Krasinski's (Jim from "The Office")directorial debut with my super fan friend Misty. We also attended a reading/signing from the book that the movie is based on. JK was adorable at the reading and even showed that he is in fact human and does get nervous in front of fans. He almost knocked over the microphone and was even shaking when we was reading from the book. He is adorable!! The movie/book is called "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men" and it was definitely an indie film and I had to discuss it out loud to make sure I understood it. It wasn't bad, just indie and thought/question provoking. The theater was off of the infamous 6th street and we got there around 8 something and it hadn't even reached it's peak in liveliness and people. After the movie was over around 12 something it was another world and from what understand it could be compared to Mardi Gras which I have never been to.


It was a good road trip too because I got to go to the Roundrock outlets and got a pair of green converse shoes!! I think they are super cute!!!








All in all, good times, good friends old and new and always good to do a little road trippin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment